Remove this ad

Lead

May 18 11 1:16 PM

Tags : :

I am searching for photos of the Art color building when they were in Dunellen. I am doing
genealogy and need picts. Does anyone know where I can obtain picts of Art color?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 2 11 4:28 PM

You should try the Dunellen Library if you havent. They have some photos in books (upon request) of many places in town from the 1970's.  Also, some folks from the historic society work there, so may be able to give suggestions.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Aug 14 11 6:58 PM

is there any way to get copies of the picts you have of the Art Color? My grandfather and
uncles worked there and it would be great to have them for my uncles genealogy book.
He will be 86 yrs old in October.
I appreciate any help you can give me.
Thank you
Joyce

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Aug 14 11 7:00 PM

is there any way to get copies of the picts you have of the Art Color? My grandfather and
uncles worked there and it would be great to have them for my uncles genealogy book.
He will be 86 yrs old in October.
I appreciate any help you can give me.
 My email address is: fales46@hotmail.com
Thank you
Joyce

-lizzy02

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Sep 20 11 3:51 PM

Our book is in the Arcadia Press "Images Of America" format. That consists of an introduction of approx. 1500 to 2000 words, and 128 pages of over 220 pictures and vintage maps. Early history, the CNJ Railroad, North Avenue of old, homes , people, municipal services, churches, parks and schools are all represented by old vintage photos spanning from the 1880s to the 1950s. Additional chapters cover orginizations, business and industry and little known facts.

A long and fun project which is almost complete. We are awaiting our final proof from the publisher.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help