Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 16 11 8:03 AM

Tags : :

Hello. I will be moving to Dunellen in April. I was told the Faber elementary school does not have a pre-k program. Does anyone know a good pre-k program for my son who will turn 4 in April?               Thank you. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Feb 18 11 9:26 AM

I will second Footprints.  Very nice people and good with the kids.  They also had an after school program for kids with parents who work past school hours.   I don't have a bad thing to say about the place. 

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Feb 25 11 6:06 AM

My child goes to Bright Beginnings in Greenbrook on Washington Ave and it has a fabulous program for preschool and a great day care!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Feb 25 11 12:48 PM

Thanks. We will also look into Bright Beginnings. My wife is going to visit Footprints next week to see if its a good fit for us. She told me the person she spoke with on the phone was very nice.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Mar 15 12 4:55 PM

Dunellen does have a pre-school in the public school. It is a lottery system right now- not enough space for everyone. It was originally for learning challenged but has incorporated other students as well .   You might want to call the departmet of ed for when you child is 3 or so to find out.  A notice usually goes out near the end of the school year, but if you don't have any kids in the school system yet, you won't get the notice!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help